I've been enjoying looking back through the older Raspberry Road kits and finding some treasures to work with! Here is a 2 page spread I just finished with an assortment of pieces from various kit. I loved the rustic feel of the
Grungy Camp Days collection, perfect for scrapping our camping adventure. Then I fell in love with the
Nature Retreat collection. It's a little brighter, so I lowered the saturation of a few parts of to go with the rest. Our first camp out with the kids was bitterly cold, so I knew I had to use some elements from
First Frost too! I'm usually a by-the-kit kinda girl, but I felt like challenging myself to work outside the box. So this is a big mish mash of parts and pieces, but I love how it came out!

I also did another siggy for a friend using the
Family Ties kit, per her request. The layout I chose for this one didn't really seem to lend itself well to a 4x6 or any other standard size, so I chose not to make a QP freebie out of it. It's just for show and tell! ;) I didn't used to like making clusters, like the one in the top left corner, but I find myself enjoying it more and more.

I'll be out of town, starting tomorrow, for the Thanksgiving holidays, so I hope I've posted enough before leaving to keep you from missing me while I'm gone! ;) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment