Friday, May 4, 2012

A Puzzling Blog Hop


Happy National Scrapbooking Day/Weekend and welcome to the Scrapbook Challenges blog hop! Hope you are finding your way down the list of blogs with no problem at all.
 If you were at CARMEN'S BLOG last, you're in the right place! 

If you've just joined in, hop on over to the Scrapbook Challenges Blog to get started!

As you may be able to tell by now, this is all one big puzzling mystery! The sketch we used for this hop has been broken into puzzle pieces for you to collect along your way. As always, there are some great prizes up for grabs too, but of course, they are a little mystery for now too!

Hop On Prize 
(for completing a layout based on the Blog Hop Sketch and posting to the Hop On Thread):

Comment on all DT blogs:

 New Member Prize
(One random new members who joins between 5/4 & 5/6): 


So without further delay, here's the piece I have for you to add to your collection!




...and here's is a little sneak peek of my layout I did with this sketch:
So have you got the sketch mostly put together by now? Only one more stop on the list... 

Be sure to head back over to the Scrapbook Challenges Forum early next week to see the sketch and the full view of our layouts revealed! Happy Scrappin'!



10 comments:

nancyparker55 said...

Oh I think I'm really liking the colour combo in your layout. Looking forward to seeing it in it's completed form.

Margaret said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished layout.

Chanell said...

Looks like fun, Amanda!

Phillis Walrath said...

Wow, I made it almost to the end of the Puzzle Blog Hop. I can't wait to get all the pieces together

Amber said...

Oooo I love your sneak and can't wait to see the rest!!

Sherri said...

fun blog hop with a cool twist

CathQuillScrap said...

Interesting sneak peak... great to be hopping along with you.

RobinH said...

the puzzle is coming together! what a great hop

Ida Karim said...

Hop hop thanks for the piece

sherry said...

All most there !!!!Can't wait to find out the end results. This has been so much fun.